Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-26 Origin:Site
Aixiang is a kind of incense made by adding wormwood powder. The role of Aixiang is to sterilize, deodorize, and repel mosquitoes.
The role of wormwood mainly comes from the wormwood powder. Wormwood is a very traditional plant used to ward off evil spirits in my country. Every year during the Dragon Boat Festival, every family can see wormwood sticking wormwood on their doors to ward off worms and ward off evil spirits.
The effects of Aixiang are as follows:
1. Soothe the nerves and help sleep, help relieve stress.
2. Dispelling wind and cold, strengthening the body and removing evil, warming the meridian and dredging the collaterals.
3. Helps relieve the pain of deficiency and cold such as cold palace and menstrual cramps.
4. Maintain the spleen and stomach and improve the symptoms of indigestion.
5. Prevent colds and enhance immunity.
Precautions for Smoked Aixiang
1. Pay attention to ventilation
Do not leave the moxa incense in a confined environment for a long time, it may cause harm to the body.
2. Be careful when you light it, and don’t let the flame burn yourself.
3. Be sure to insert the Aixiang in a special container to prevent the incense ash from falling and causing pollution or instability of insertion and accidents.
Strictly speaking, it has a certain effect, because Aixiang is processed and may contain additives. If it is left in a smoky environment like Aixiang for a long time, it will stimulate the brain nerves and cause symptoms such as dizziness and headache.