Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-08 Origin: Site
Jujube is a plant of the rhamnaceae jujube, which turns red when mature. Often sun-dried to make jujube. Its vitamin content is very high, and it has the reputation of "natural vitamin pills", which has the effect of nourishing yin and yang. As a good tonic, red dates are known as "eat three dates in the sun, and live forever".
It can be used for medicinal purposes, and has the effects of nourishing the stomach, strengthening the spleen, benefiting blood, nourishing and strengthening the body. Both jujube seeds and roots can be used as medicine, and jujube seeds can soothe the nerves and are one of the important medicines.
Qingjian County has a history of 4,000 years of jujube cultivation. Qingjian County is located in the center of the Yellow River jujube producing area and is a recognized jujube eugenic area, mainly distributed in the Yellow River and Wuding River in the county. along the coast. Qingjian dog head red dates are large, thin skin, thick meat, small core, sweet and refreshing, and the content of soluble sugar, vitamins, starch, etc. is much higher than other places. In 1995, it was named "Hometown of Chinese Red Dates" by the Sixth Department of the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China.
Red dates are sweet and warm in nature, return to the spleen and stomach meridians, and have the functions of invigorating the middle and benefiting qi, nourishing blood and calming the nerves, and alleviating medicinal properties; while modern pharmacology has found that red dates contain protein, carbohydrates, organic acids, vitamin A, Rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, a variety of trace calcium and amino acids.
1. Jujube can improve human immunity and inhibit cancer cells: Pharmacological studies have found that jujube can promote the production of white blood cells, reduce serum cholesterol, increase serum albumin, and protect the liver. Jujube also inhibits cancer cells and even makes cancer cells. Substances that transform cells into normal cells.
2. People who regularly eat fresh jujube rarely suffer from gallstones. This is because the rich vitamin C in fresh jujube converts excess cholesterol in the body into bile acid. With less cholesterol, the probability of gallstone formation is also reduced.
3. Jujube is rich in calcium and iron, which plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and postpartum anemia. Middle-aged and elderly people often suffer from osteoporosis during menopause, and adolescents and women who are in the peak of growth and development are prone to anemia. Jujube will help them. Very ideal therapeutic effect, its effect is usually unmatched by drugs.
4. It also has a good nourishing effect on people who are weak after illness.
5. The rutin contained in jujube can soften blood vessels, thereby lowering blood pressure and preventing and treating hypertension.
6. Anti-allergic, in addition to fishy odor, strange smell, soothe the mind, puzzle brain, enhance appetite.
7. It can enhance muscle strength, eliminate fatigue, dilate blood vessels, increase myocardial contractility, and improve myocardial nutrition.
8. Jujube contains a large amount of carbohydrates, mainly glucose, fructose, sucrose and oligosaccharides composed of glucose and fructose, arabinan and galacturonan, etc.; and contains a large amount of vitamin C, nuclear Flavin, thiamine, carotene, niacin and other vitamins. It has a strong nourishing effect, can improve the immune function of the human body, and enhance the ability to resist diseases.
9. The flavonoids in jujube--bis-glucoside A have sedative, hypnotic and antihypertensive effects, and the isolated grapefruit compound C glycosides have central inhibitory effects, that is, reduce spontaneous movements and stimulate reflexes, Tonic and stupor effect, so jujube has the effect of calming the nerves and sedation.
10. Jujube contains a variety of three kinds of compounds, among which phytic acid and behenic acid are found to have anti-cancer activity, and have inhibitory effect on sarcoma S-180. The nutrients contained in jujube can enhance the immune function of the human body, and have a certain effect on preventing and fighting cancer and maintaining the function of human organs.
11. Red dates are also known as jujubes, dried dates, dates, etc. Red dates are rich in protein, fat, carbohydrates, carotene, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin P, phosphorus, calcium, iron and other ingredients. Among them, the content of vitamin C ranks among the best in fruits, and has the reputation of "natural vitamin pills".
12. Red dates are rich in cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which is an essential substance for human energy metabolism. It can enhance muscle strength, eliminate fatigue, dilate blood vessels, increase myocardial contractility, and improve myocardial nutrition. It has a good effect on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
13. Red dates have the functions of invigorating deficiency and replenishing qi, nourishing blood and calming the nerves, strengthening the spleen and stomach, etc. It is a good health care nutritional product for patients with weak spleen and stomach, insufficient qi and blood, fatigue and insomnia.
14. Red dates have good curative effect on acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, anemia, allergic purpura and other diseases.
15. Jujube polysaccharide can significantly improve the immune function of immunosuppressed mice, can significantly promote the recovery of qi and blood deficiency, and the blood picture of the mouse model, increase the level of hematopoietic and immune-related cytokines in serum, and improve the thymus and spleen. The tissue morphology, ultrastructure and energy metabolism level up-regulated the expression of cytokine genes that stimulate hematopoiesis and immunity, and down-regulated the expression of cytokine genes that inhibit immunity in the thymus, spleen and bone marrow. Jujube polysaccharide has a good effect of invigorating qi and generating blood
16. Red dates contain triterpenoids and cyclic adenosine monophosphate, which have strong anti-cancer and anti-allergic effects