Lavender belongs to the genus Lavender in the Lamiaceae. Lavender essential oil is extracted from lavender. It can clear away heat and detoxify, cleanse the skin, control oil content, remove freckles and whiten, remove wrinkles and rejuvenate skin, remove eye bags and dark circles, and promote the regeneration and recovery of damaged tissues. Lavender essential oil also has a calming effect on the heart, reduces high blood pressure, soothes heart palpitations, and is very helpful for insomnia.
Lavender essential oil (The best quality is extracted from Lavender angustifolia. At the same time, Lavender angustifolia is also the most primitive variety of lavender. It was called Nardus in history.)
Lavender and a variety of pure plant essential oil active factors complement each other, quickly penetrate hair follicles to disinfect and antibacterial, promote cell regeneration, restore skin connective tissue, and balance skin surface oil secretion, soothe sensitive skin, converge pores, replenish skin moisture, and protect skin for a long time It is not disturbed by pimples and acne, and restores delicate and smooth skin with no pores and no acne.
Principle of action
Lavender essential oil can clear away heat and detoxify, cleanse the skin, control oil content, freckle and whiten, remove wrinkles and rejuvenate skin, remove dark circles under the eyes, and promote the regeneration and recovery of damaged tissues.
It can beautify the human body, relieve stress and relax muscles. Essential oils are called "phytohormones". In fact, many essential oils are also similar to human hormones and play a decisive role in human skin care.
1. In the single essential oil of lavender, two components, linalyl acetate and linalyl alcohol, account for 88%, and alcohols are the same as alcohol. Excessive use can cause damage to the liver, resulting in decreased liver function, and sympathetic nerves are excessively suppressed and paralyzed, showing people. Symptoms such as motionlessness and increased blood pressure. In addition, as a single essential oil, it cannot be directly applied to the skin. It must be diluted with a base oil composed of various vegetable oils after cold pressing, otherwise it will burn the skin. Essential oils are generally used for pregnant women and children. can not be used.
2. Essential oils cannot replace drugs. You need to see a doctor if you are sick. Aromatherapy is similar to traditional medical care, but it is not a way to replace traditional medical care. Can not treat various internal and external diseases.
3. Essential oils generally need to be diluted for use. Only lavender essential oil and tea tree can directly touch the skin under special circumstances. For example, swollen and inflamed acne, you can apply lavender or tea tree oil directly on the acne with a cotton swab.
4. Try to avoid using essential oils during pregnancy unless under the guidance of a professional aroma therapist. Certain essential oils have a menstrual effect and may also cause fluid loss in the placenta. For example: rosemary essential oil, sage essential oil, fennel essential oil and so on.
5. Some essential oils have photosensitivity. For example, citrus essential oils (sweet orange, bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, lime, etc.) can cause skin allergies to ultraviolet rays. It is recommended to use it at night as much as possible, and avoid direct exposure to the sun after use. Be sure to use within a safe dosage. High-dose use will cause certain effects on the body.