Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-05 Origin: Site
The Chinese medicinal material yam tablet is the dry rhizome of Dioscorea diosciaceae, which is a perennial entwined herb. The flesh of yam tubers is thick and slightly cylindrical. It grows vertically, up to 1 meter long and 2 to 7 cm in diameter. The outer skin of yam is gray-brown with fibrous roots. Its stems are slender, vine-like, usually purplish, ribbed, smooth and glabrous.
Chinese yam is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine commonly used in clinical practice to invigorate deficiency and qi. Chinese yam has the functions of invigorating qi and nourishing yin, invigorating the spleen, lung and kidney, solidifying the kidney essence, and stopping the belt. In clinical practice, yam is mainly used for symptoms such as mental fatigue, loss of appetite, and abdominal distention caused by deficiency of spleen and stomach qi; it can also be used for diseases with weak lungs and kidneys, such as cough, asthma, nocturnal emission, frequent urination, etc.; For the treatment of thirst.
In clinical practice, yam is often used to treat the following conditions:
1. Chinese yam can be used to treat spleen and stomach weakness. This medicine Gan Ping can not only invigorate the spleen, but also benefit the spleen and yin. It can also stop diarrhea and stop the belt. It is especially suitable for women with weak spleen or deficiency of both qi and yin. Bring lower illnesses. In the treatment of spleen deficiency, lack of appetite, body fatigue and loose stools, and diarrhea in children with indigestion, it can be used together with ginseng, Atractylodes and other drugs, such as Shenling Baizhu powder.
2. Chinese yam can also be used to treat lung and kidney weakness. This medicine can not only invigorate the qi of the lungs and kidneys, but also benefit the yin of the lungs and kidneys, and it can also solidify the essence of the kidneys. In the treatment of patients with lung deficiency, cough and asthma, or chronic cough and asthma caused by lung and kidney deficiency, it can be used together with ginseng, Schisandra and other drugs; in the treatment of seminal emission and frequent urination patients with kidney deficiency, it can be used with Rehmannia glutinosa, It is used together with medicines such as dogwood.
3. Chinese yam can also be used to treat diabetes, and is often used in combination with astragalus, Zhimu and other drugs, such as Yuye Decoction.
In addition, yam can also be taken as food for a long time. For patients with chronic long-term illness or physical weakness after illness, and spleen movement is not healthy, yam can be taken to supplement both medicine and food.
Because the medicinal properties of yam are sweet, warm and invigorating, it is easy to cause abdominal fullness, so patients with strong damp heat, stagnant diet, and abdominal fullness should be used with caution; in addition, patients with yang deficiency and excessive yin cannot use yam.
Chinese yam is a medicinal and edible product that blindly nourishes the spleen and stomach. It can be eaten regardless of spleen-yang deficiency or stomach-yin deficiency. It can strengthen the body and delay aging. It is a good product for people to strengthen the spleen and nourish the stomach. There are many ways to eat dried yam tablets. For example, it can be eaten as porridge, or taken in decoction. It can also be ground into powder and brewed directly with boiling water. Dried yam tablets can be added when boiling milk, which has certain nutritional value. When making crucian carp soup, dry yam tablets can also be added in an appropriate amount, which is beneficial to human health.
Yam Recipe: Fried Pork with Yam Slices. Material: 100 grams of pork lean meat. Accessories: 280 grams of yam, appropriate amount of dried black fungus. Seasoning: appropriate amount of starch, cooking wine, chicken essence, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic, and onion.
1. Wash the lean meat and cut it into slices, add an appropriate amount of starch and cooking wine, mix well and marinate for 20 minutes; soak the fungus in cold water in advance, remove the stems, wash and tear into small buds; peel the yam and wash After cleaning, cut into thin slices, soak in water (to prevent blackening); shred ginger, diced garlic, and cut onion.
2. Blanch the yam in boiling water for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3. Put oil in a hot pan, add lean meat, stir fry quickly until discolored, then scoop out and set aside.
4. Add a little oil to the pot, add black fungus and blanched yam, stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5. Put in the fried lean meat, add an appropriate amount of salt, oyster sauce, chicken essence, chopped pepper, a little water (just a little), stir fry evenly.
6. Finally add the chopped green onion and stir well.