Views: 12 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-04 Origin: Site
Chili is the fruit of Capsicumannuum L of the Solanaceae plant. It has the effect of warming the middle and dispelling cold, lowering the qi and digesting food. Indications: Stomach-cold-qi stagnation, abdominal distention and pain, vomiting, diarrhea, rheumatism, frostbite.
Function: warm the middle to dispel cold, lower the qi and digest food.
Indications: Stomach-cold-qi stagnation, abdominal distention and pain, vomiting, diarrhea, rheumatism, frostbite.
Effects on the digestive system: Capsicum tincture or capsaicin can be taken orally as a stomachic agent, which can promote appetite and improve digestion. Basoff's gastric fistula dog experiment proved that pepper water can stimulate the oral mucosa and reflexively strengthen the movement of the stomach. Condiments made of various peppers can increase saliva secretion and amylase activity after oral administration. Oral administration of large doses can cause gastritis, enteritis, diarrhea, vomiting, etc. It has been reported that pepper has inhibitory and antispasmodic effects on isolated animal intestines. Capsaicin gavage can promote the formation of gastric ulcer in pylorus ligated rats, but does not affect the composition of gastric juice. Capsaicin can also promote the ulcerative effect of reserpine on rats. Duodenal administration does not promote the occurrence of gastric ulcer in ligated duodenal rats, but can increase the total acidity of gastric juice.
Effects on the circulatory system: Spicy substances stimulate the taste organ of the human tongue, which reflexively causes the blood pressure to rise, especially the diastolic blood pressure, but has no obvious effect on the pulse. Intravenous injection of capsaicin or capsaicin preparations into anesthetized cats and dogs can cause transient blood pressure drop, slow heartbeat and dyspnea, which are caused by stimulation of chemoreceptors or stretch receptors in the lung and coronary areas. It has a direct excitatory effect on the isolated guinea pig atrium, and also has a constricting effect on the hindlimb blood vessels of rats. When used externally as a liniment, it can reflexively expand the local blood vessels of the skin and promote local blood circulation. Has a reddening effect on the skin. However, some people think that pepper only strongly stimulates sensory nerve endings, causing a sense of warmth, but has little effect on blood vessels, and high concentration does not foam, so it cannot be regarded as a redness agent.
Antibacterial and insecticidal effects: Capsaicin has a significant inhibitory effect on Bacillus cereus and Bacillus subtilis, but is ineffective against Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
Regulation of lipid peroxidation: After the lung tissue is exposed to gas stimulants such as nitrogen dioxide, it can cause the production of lipid peroxidation in the lung tissue. Long-term administration of capsaicin can significantly inhibit lipid peroxidation.
1. Remove the stems of the red peppers (preserving some of the tendons is more delicious), cut into small cubes, and crush them slightly for more flavor. Turn on the fire, pour in a small amount of oil (you can put more oil if you like red oil), stir-fry the red peppers to remove the water. Take out spares.
2. Blanch the shiitake mushrooms, cut into cubes.
3. Add the right amount of oil, add minced meat and stir-fry, then add diced mushrooms and continue to stir-fry until cooked, set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a pan, add minced garlic and ginger to fry until fragrant, squeeze in the noodle sauce and continue to stir fry (be careful with the speed, otherwise the oil will splash around and it will be really hot!). Then add diced chili sauce, minced meat, and diced mushrooms and stir-fry for a while, don't worry.
5. Add sugar and salt for seasoning (more sugar if you like sweet, less sugar if you like salty, you can taste it during the frying process and season it). Everyone's taste is different, come as you like.
6. After frying, don't rush out and let it cool.
7. Prepare an airtight jar, put the chilled chili sauce in an airtight jar, and refrigerate it. (can also use canned bottles)
Be careful, do not add water while frying.