Views: 5 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-09 Origin: Site
Black fungus is a nutrient-rich edible fungus that everyone often eats. It's delicious and nutritious. There are many benefits of eating black fungus. The protein content of black fungus is comparable to animal food, and it has the reputation of "the meat in the vegetarian food".
Black fungus is dark brown in color, gelatinous, thin and elastic, and has many medicinal effects. It can nourish qi and strengthen the body, has the effect of promoting blood circulation, and can prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia.
1. The content of iron in black fungus is extremely high, so eating black fungus often can nourish blood and maintain the face, make the skin ruddy and radiant, and can prevent iron deficiency anemia.
2. Black fungus contains vitamin K, which can reduce blood clotting and prevent the occurrence of thrombosis. After eating black fungus, the blood becomes thinner, and people are less likely to get cerebral thrombosis, senile dementia, and coronary heart disease.
3. The colloid in the black fungus can absorb and concentrate the dust and impurities remaining in the human digestive system and excrete it, so as to clear the stomach and clean the intestines.
4. Black fungus also has a relatively significant function of resolving endogenous foreign bodies such as gallstones and kidney stones. It contains anti-tumor active substances, which can enhance the body's immunity, and regular consumption can prevent and fight cancer.
Usually, the black fungus we buy in our home is dry. After drying, the black fungus shrinks into a horny shape, hard and brittle, and can be restored to its original shape after foaming. It is soft and translucent, with a smooth mucus on the surface. When we eat the fungus, we need to soak the dried fungus, but if it is not soaked properly, it will be hard and small, neither numerous nor tasty. So how to soak black fungus?
1. Soak hair with cold water
Soaking the fungus in cold water can keep the original nutrients of the fungus well. After 3-4 hours of soaking, soaking the fungus in cold water can slowly absorb and soak the fungus in cold water, so that it restores the translucent state of the fresh fungus, the yield is also high, the taste is very crisp, and the black fungus can absorb Sufficient water to restore to the physical state of growth. It cannot be soaked for too short or too long, the time is too short, it does not absorb enough water, the colloidal tissue cannot recover, the time is too long, the components and colloidal substances in the fruiting body are precipitated, the tissue is soft, the nutrients are lost, and the taste changes. Difference.
If hot water is used for rapid hair growth, the time is short and the temperature is too high, which will cause the cells in the fungus to rupture, unable to absorb water and reduce the yield rate, so the fungus is not suitable for soaking in hot water. And the taste is sticky, and the growth rate of fungus in hot water is much lower than that in cold water.
2. Soak hair with rice water
It would be better if you soak the black fungus in the rice-cleaning water. You can soak the black fungus directly in the rice-cleaning water, or you can boil the rice-cleaning water and cool it before using it, so that the soaked fungus will look bigger and softer and taste better. Also much more delicious. Rice-washing water contains starch, which can effectively remove impurities in the fungus that are difficult to soak out.
3. Soak hair in light salt water
When soaking the fungus, add a little salt to the water, and soaking the fungus in light salt water can speed up the growth of the dried fungus. In the light salt water, the fungus only needs to be soaked for 1-2 hours, and washing the fungus with salt water can also be effective. Scrub the sand out of the fungus.
4. Rapid foaming method
Place the fungus in a fresh-keeping box and pour warm water at 20-25°C. The amount of water just submerged the fungus is better, and the amount of dried fungus should be controlled at one-third of the fresh-keeping box, so that the fungus can grow. Cover and seal the plastic wrap, and shake the crisper with one or both hands up, down, left, and right to maintain high-frequency shaking. The general dry wood can be soaked in 4-5 minutes, and the larger dry fungus can be soaked in 7-8 minutes. But the growth rate is much lower than that of cold water.